Monday, May 23, 2016

Roundabout


Not writing on my blog, didn’t mean that I didn’t have any ideas. On the contrary; right now the ideas are tumbling in my head to be worked out. So I started with one of them.

P1020317

It starts with a circle, and than the idea is to attach more circles, but not just on the edge, but it has to look as if they overlay eachother.

P1020314

So far I’ve made a couple of swatches, but they all are not completely right; sometimes they wrinkle too much, then the last round is too small, or the edges don’t look very nice.

P1020319

Guess I know what I’ll be doing the next days. But not tonight. Tonight I’ll be at a concert by Mumford and Sons!

Groetjes, Dorien

3 comments:

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Dorien! I really like how these look! Very exciting and interesting to find new ways to use crochet! Your colours are also beautiful! x Teje

Maxine D said...

Loving your colours and design - and I am looking forward to seeing the end results - you are inspirational with your innovation in crochet Dorien.
Blessings
Maxine

mamasmercantile said...

I really love how it is looking so far, looking forward to seeing how it all works out.