Thursday, July 2, 2015

A Bag and 2 Doppers


For my new camera I got a new bag. That way it is a lot easier to take the camera with me, for example the next few weeks on holiday.

P1000983 bijgesneden

But, do you see my problem? I really like to carry these 2 bottles with me. I’ve seen it is going to be over 30 degrees Celsius, so lots of water is needed. But these bottles don’t fit into the bag, and there is no way to attach them to it.

P1000990

Do you see the strap on the side of the bag? That is certainly useful.

P1000994

I made 2 holders for the bottles, with strips with velcro. So now I can carry a bottle on either side of the bag.

P1000998

Perfect for the next couple of weeks! It is now after midnight, there is still a pile of laundry waiting for me to iron, there is some cleaning to be done and I have to pack. But then, tomorrow morning we are going to Italy. Ciao!!

Groetjes, Dorien

4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Such a clever idea, have a great holiday.

Maxine D said...

Great idea Dorien - I have heard of the high temperatures you are having!!
Safe travel and enjoy your trip.
Blessings
Maxine

Monique Koomans said...

Wat heb je dat weer handig opgelost, en nog mooi ook. Fijne vakantie, geniet ervan!
Groetjes Monique

chrsitine PACE said...

Thanks for the wonderful piece of article which simply explains us about your creative and innovative piece of mind. Especially, the design you have created to carry out the two doppers has been really amazing and wonderful. since i have been spending most of the time in custom research writing paper office, during the free time i will prefer out to get myself to indulge in such activities wich will be a great refreshening method for myself to keep myself active throughout the day.