Friday, March 20, 2015

Boho Crochet Book


20150313_133550

Finally I can tell you about a little secret I’ve had since last Summer. Back in August I received an email from a lovely woman called Hazel, who asked me if I was interested in having my blankets featured in a crochet book she was making. Of course I was! I never dreamed of something like this.

The book is finally published and has 30 lovely colourful projects, from very small and easy to quite large and a little bit more complicated. Nothing too difficult.

006

There is a book for the US market and one for the UK. The covers are slightly different, but the content is not, except for the crochet terms, which differ in both countries.

010

The book contains 2 projects from my hand. The Colourwheel Hexagon Blanket, and of course The Happy Colours Blanket.

008

Besides these, you can find a range of beautiful designs and projects in the book, all made by different designers.

Edit: The book for the UK is released by Apple Press, the book for US by Martingale.

Groetjes, Dorien

12 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Congratulations, such a great achievement.

Monique Koomans said...

Gefeliciteerd, de dekens zijn dan ook prachtig! Wat een erkenning voor je werk.
Fijn weekend, groetjes Monique

Jeanet said...

Geweldig leuk! Weet je of het boek ook in Nederland te koop is/verkocht wordt? Ik zou het heel graag in de winkel verkopen!
Groeten,
Jeanet

Teje Karjalainen said...

Congratulations, Dorien! I'm so happy that your fantastic blankets are now in books and will be seen, made and enjoyed by many! Books look great! x Teje

lillicroche said...

Congratulations!

lillicroche said...

Would you tell us which book is for the US market and which one is for the UK? (left and right?). Thank you.

nelleke markesteijn said...

Gefeliciteerd Dorien!!! Wat super leuk en verdiend dat je ontwerpen gepubliceerd zijn. De dekens zijn zo mooi, dat ik wel snap dat de schrijfster er belangstelling voor had :-)
Groetjes, Nelleke

Carmen Attie said...

Congratulations!

Géraldine B. said...

Congratulations !!! You deserve it !!! Have a lovely sunday !

Maxine D said...

Well done Dorien!! Your work is wonderful and deserves the recognition.
Blessings
Maxine

Roberta Mendes said...

Hello, I love your crochet, it is beauty, I love this colors, I follow your blog, I have a blog about crochet with free patterns and free crochet diagrams, visit me , hugs from Brazil.
Visite meu blog - Tita Carré - Crochet

Hazel said...

Congrats to you! You deserve it. Your work is fantastic. x