Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Washcloth Wednesday #6


Hello, welcome to a new Washcloth Wednesday. This time I have a 2-colour pattern for you. At least, I made it with 2 colours, but you can make it with as many colours you like; because of the texture of the pattern, even a solid cloth would be great.

013

Round 1: dc into 4th stitch from hook, dc into next st, *skip 2 stitches, ch2, dc into next 2 stitches* , repeat * * until end

Round 2 and all even rounds: ch2 (= 1st hdc), hdc into same stitch, * skip 2 stitches, ch2, dc into both skipped stitches 2 rounds below *, repeat * * until end, ch2, hdc into last st

006

Round 3 and all odd rounds:  (new colour), ch2, * dc into both skipped stitches 2 rounds below, ch2, skip 2 stitches *, repeat * * until end, dc into last skipped stitches, hdc into last stitch.

Repeat round 2 and 3 until desired height.

006

Final round:  ch2(= 1st hdc), hdc into same stitch, * hdc into both dc, dc into both skipped stitches 2 rounds below*, repeat * * until end, hdc into last 3 stitches.

004

Next week I will skip Washcloth Wednesday, because I’m going away for a few days on a trip to a wonderful city. It is a very photogenic place, so I’m planning on making lots of pictures to show and tell.

Groetjes, Dorien

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Wow, I love this one I love the two tone colour combination.

Maxine D said...

Fabulous stitch Dorien, and great texture! Enjoy your trip, and I look forward to the photographs and travelling vicariously with you :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Selma from eclectichomelife.blogspot.com said...

I love wash cloths my last two were with the V stitch but these are lovely. Thank you for sharing. Very tempted to give this a go.