Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Washcloth Wednesday #4


007

And today I have for you another bright red washcloth with a beautiful textured stitch in crochet. Worked with a double strand to obtain a soft , thick fabric.

Pattern:

Start with chaining a multiple of 4 + 2

Row 1: ch1, sc into every stitch

Row 2: ch3, *skip 1st, dc into next 3 st, dc into skipped st *, repeat * *, end with dc into last st

Repeat rows 1 and 2, end with row 1.

009

With a little with felt covered bar of soap this looks like a perfect gift for the holidays, doesn’t it?

Groetjes, Dorien

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Beautiful, just perfect as little gifts for Christmas. I have just taken down the pattern it is so lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Maxine D said...

This is amazing Dorien - I love how ingenious you are with your crafts and gifts.
Blessings
Maxine

Kim Domingue said...

I love dishcloth patterns! They are a great way to try out stitch patterns that you haven't used before and more appealing, to me, than just making a swatch because I end up with something useful! This is a lovely pattern. I made it in a cheerful yellow cotton from Peaches and Creme. Thanks for sharing it with us and I am certainly looking forward to more washcloth Wednesdays!