Hello lovely ladies. How are you doing?? You have all been so kind to me lately, with all your nice comments and questions.
So as I mentioned in my last post, I was thinking of making a new toiletry bag, because I’m going on a trip in 2 weeks. The idea was a bag with a large compartment for bottles, and a lot of smaller pockets. I thought it would be great if it could be hung as well. So, this is the idea I came up with:
After drawing this, I needed quite some time to figure out how to construct this. I didn’t want the seams to become very thick, and especially the way of attaching the compartment to the back gave me some trouble.
This is the front, with a fabric button, because I couldn’t find a matching one, I made it myself.
Then looking from different angles:
Maybe you notice that it became a little bit different than the original idea. I skipped the pockets on the top, because I thought it was becoming too large.
Now there are 2 zippered pockets, and on top 3 small pockets, which I gave a little bit extra space by folding the seams.