Hello! Totally unexpected, I didn’t blog for almost two weeks. Last week the boys had spring-break and went of on a camp. So that gave my husband and me the opportunity to paint the living room. This was something we already wanted to do when we moved into this house; 7 years ago!
Funny thing was that the painting itself wasn’t that much work, but moving out all the books and the furniture, that was just a lot of work. But it was worth it.
This week I started sewing on all the circles I made.
Although there are more than 80 circles, I did it in less then 3 days. Because I prepared the circles like I described in my last post, it was quite easy to applique them.
The quilting is free motion, with a kind of curls in the white space. They are not made exactly the same, and maybe even a bit wonky, but I like the way it brings the quilt to live.
Fingers crossed that my Swap-partner likes it.