Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Starting a new bag

Are you enjoying the beautiful Spring weather as much as I do, or are you in a part of the world where the sun isn’t shining so much? I’m enjoying being outside again. Everything looks just so much better now.

And Spring calls for a new Spring  Bag. So I gathered some matching fabrics.

004

Then I chose an embroidery design and started embroidering it.

002

And a bit more,

007

And more! But since the machine is still very busy I can’t show more. It takes always a lot more time than anticipated. So this will take me the rest of this day.

Don’t forget!! Tomorrow is the last day you can enter my give-away if you want to.

Have a sunny day.

Groetjes, Dorien

5 comments:

dutch sisters said...

Wat een geweldige machine heb jij, zo'n prachtig borduurwerk. Ik ben erg benieuwd naar je tas!

Teje said...

Vow, that looks wonderful! What a special flower for a spring bag...I'm exited to see what you're up to! Sunny wishes! Teje

Karen said...

Beautiful workmanship and the colors of your flowers are stunning.

Naturally Carol said...

I can't wait to see the result..I know it will be amazing!

SophieSweetVintage said...

Wow! Dit ziet er veelbelovend uit... Ik ben benieuwd naar het eindresultaat!