Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring has Sprung

The sun is shining, it is a lovely day around here. I hope you can enjoy the sun too? The weather here is so great, that it is hard to stay indoors. So yesterday I went for a walk with Fleur, and I already had in mind to make it a long one. But it was a very, and I mean a VERY long walk. When we were halfway, Fleur looked at me as if she was asking when are we going home??. Back home, she lied down and didn’t get up for at least 6 hours. And even then she was very quite.

002

A little spoiling myself:

014

Just love those daffodils; outside in the garden and in the parks they are such bright messengers of Spring.

The last few days I have been knitting, but since it is supposed to be a present, I can’t show that much. Just a little sneek peek:

009

Reading other blogs I came across a lot of mug rugs. I love them; it looks like a quick project, and a perfect gift, either for someone else, or just for me! So I looked in my stash and found these very Spring-like fabrics.

019

I haven’t decided on a pattern yet, but I’m sure it will be a lot of fun to make some mug rugs.

 

Groetjes, Dorien

2 comments:

dutch sisters said...

Wat is Fleur een schatje. Hier was het ook lekker lente weer. Daar krijg je toch gewoon zin van om wat te gaan doen. Je lapjes zijn erg mooi. Echt lente!

Hawthorn said...

Ooh - mug rug? I like the sound of that, will keep watching to see what it is ! (could it be what we call a mug mat? I much prefer mug rug)