Monday, March 14, 2011

On my table!

Hello lovely ladies!! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. Thank you for your kind words regarding my wrist!  After a few days of doing nothing, I slowly started to pick up things. An easy project to start with.

003

I had these wonderful charm packs laying on the shelf. Aren’t these the best colours for some spring pillows? I decided on a disappearing nine-patch.

So I laid 4 blocks on the table

007

sewed them and cut again in 4 pieces.

012

Then the fun part came: arranging all these small blocks.

By now the top of all 4 pillows is pieced, I hope to find some fabric for the back this afternoon.

017

As you can see there is still no sunshine overhere!!

Groetjes, Dorien

5 comments:

dutch sisters said...

Wat een vrolijke en kleurrijke stofjes. Dat quiltpatroon is erg leuk om te doen, ik heb er eens een quiltje van gemaakt. Maar voor kussentjes leent het zich ook goed. Erg mooi!

lemondedesucrette said...

Hello Do,
Your cushions are gorgeous :) Love the colors...
I am trying these days to sew using the sewing machine and the result is very bad :O) hahaha but I liked the whole process a lot!
Have a good evening,
Angie

Gillian said...

Oh they are so Lovely Dorien!
Beautiful fabric used perfectly :)

Teje said...

Hello Dorien! Beautiful - the colours couldn't be better for the spring pillows! I like very much those dis. 9 patches.
xxx Teje

Maaike said...

Ha Dorien, wat een prachtige stoffen en blokken zover! Geweldig, echt voorjaar.
Fijn weekend,
liefs van Maaike