Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Going to the market

 

032

 

It is done.

2021

 

This time I didn’t use colours too bright,

3011

Can you guess?

5005

A grocery bag! Big enough for going to the market without needing any plastic bags and small enough to put in your daily bag before you need it.

I made the pattern so that it is easy to adjust the height of the bag and to make the handles just as long or short as you would like them.

4011

As you can see: the blue bag has an extra row of shells and a much longer strap.

Pattern is available in my Etsy-shop.

 

Groetjes, Dorien

9 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

When I popped by yesterday I wondered whether it was a bag..it's turned out beautifully. Your crochet is so even and your colours well chosen!

Butterfly Bush Diaries said...

They're just lovely! I like it when you can make things that become useful and not just decorative (although this is a good thing too). I love the mushroom colour of the first bag - very earthy indeed! A fantastic pattern!

pattas said...

I love shopping bags and yours are brilliant.. sturdy looking and eye catching :))

Teje said...

Hello Dorien! Happy Birthday to your big son!!!
Your new market bags are wonderful! You have made them so beautiful and they are certainly so practical!
Have a lovely time! Teje

dutch sisters said...

Wat een mooie tassen en nog handig in gebruik ook!! Erg goed gedaan!

Maria said...

The bags look great and so handy

Simone de Klerk said...

Wat zijn ze mooi geworden! Mooie kleuren.

Madeleine said...

It's beautiful! I'm planning on making a bag like that someday, too ^^

Jantine said...

Wat een leuke tassen!