Wednesday, January 12, 2011

(Jungle) Fever

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are having a great day. We have all been ill this week, some kind of flu decided to meet each and everyone of us.  Today is the first day things are back to normal, so I really have a lot of catching up to do. First of all of course a lot of housekeeping. I just can’t believe what can happen in just one week if you don’t keep up! But I won’t bore you with the details, you can probably imagine it yourself.
A lot more fun is the catching up on my sewing. I already mentioned I started a quilt for my youngest son. So here are my playmates for this week.

 Picture 019Picture 017

  Picture 022 Picture 024

Picture 025

All these fabrics have been picked out by J himself. Very GREEN!! It was hard to come up with a pattern that did the prints justice, was bold enough for a thirteen year old and didn’t create a completely green quilt. I think I managed. Hopefully I can get some batting today, to finish it maybe even before the weekend is over. 

Groetjes, Dorien

5 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Gelukkig voel je je weer wat beter!
Mooie prints heeft je zoon uitgezocht! Ik ben heel benieuwd naar het resultaat.

Teje said...

Hello Dorien! You have wonderful work going on! I think you have fun with those happy friends! Great choice from you son!
xxx Teje

lemondedesucrette said...

Hello Do,
Happy new year to you!!
Thank you for visiting my blog today:)
Have a wonderful evening!
Angie

Clara said...

Your son has such style and imagination! This is going to turn out beautifully.

Peter Paul said...

Keep up the good work with J.