Friday, November 19, 2010

Secrets that I can’t show

As I told last week, Sinterklaas has arrived, so this week there was a lot of secret creativity around the house. Not only me, but also my husband is very secret about what is going on. The kids have to knock on the door before entering and I have to watch the time constantly, to avoid anyone looking through the window while I’m working on some presents. Therefore I can’t show much.

In the evenings when everyone is in the house, I am working on some projects anyone may see. One of them is going to be made with these colourful squares. They are in the same colour scheme as my Summer Afghan . Any guesses what it is going to be?

Picture 010

Last night I read on Ravelry a thread about these cute hangercovers. I thought it should be possible to try and make one in one evening. Well, it was; considering I went to bed about 2 hours after I should have! But, it was a fun little project. The pattern I used can be found here.

Picture 024

Although I have done a lot more this week, I can’t show it. Maybe later?!

 

Groetjes, Dorien

4 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Ik ben erg benieuwd naar wat je allemaal gemaakt hebt!
Fijn weekeinde.

lemondedesucrette said...

What you did show is simply beautiful! The colors of the granny are just lovely:)
Cant wait to see what you did not show...
Kisses,
Angie

Clara said...

Everything looks good!

Anna Martijne said...

Leuk he, oud wordt weer nieuw...als je maar lang genoeg wacht.
Vooral met de kleuren van tegenwoordig.

Groeten,
Anna Martijne