Saturday, November 27, 2010

1

As I got the Beautiful Blogger Award, I have to tell you 10 things about myself. I have been thinking these days about how to do that and what to tell you, and decided that I am going to tell about favourites. That way it will be positive for sure!

Every post I will name a favourite in a certain area and tell why it is favourite.

I will start with Music. Music was certainly one of my first loves, and because the song by John Miles was released at the same time I was starting to make music myself, it always had a special meaning to me. Back then, I started with playing piano, and later also the flute. Playing the piano is still something which I really enjoy, and I try to do that every day.

Music I like to listen to is quite divers, sometimes pop, sometimes classical, Dutch, French, English; language doesn’t really matter. Usually it depends on my mood.

But here it is, my all time favourite. A piece of music which always moves me, which I can listen to over and over again is Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme by Johann Sebastian Bach. The best version ever is by the Choir of King’s College, Cambridge .

 

Groetjes, Dorien

1 comment:

Simone de Klerk said...

Wat een leuk idee, om zo iets van jezelf te laten weten. Zo kun je het ook beter onthouden, dan een hele opsomming.
De muziek beluister ik dadelijk. Ik zit hier met mijn familie en ik denk niet dat ze het op prijs stellen ...
Een fijn weekeinde.