Thursday, October 7, 2010

I’m weak, I couldn’t resist

The last post I wrote, was very heavy picture loaded, this one will not! Although I am very busy, I can’t show anything. It is all for swap’s I joined.

First there is the Friendship Afghan Swap; every month I make two squares to send, all I can show, are the squares I made for September

Picture 041

And the ones I got

Picture 028

Beside these squares, I’m mostly working on a bag for  the Super Style Bag Swap . I have had contact with the woman I’m making it for, and her wishes really gave me a lot of ideas. Actually too many, so I have to make choices. But I think it is working out, and as soon as she received the bag, I will post some pictures, because I’m quite proud of what it is becoming.

Then, since a short period of time, the Dutch Sisters are  back in blogland, with a new blog and now they host a swap again. The purpose is to make a pillowcase, and of course, I couldn’t resist. So more secret planning, designing and sewing. But don’t be afraid, pictures will come!

 

groetjes, Dorien

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love the little pink knitted square..it is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Wat leuk een reaktie van een Dorien op mijn blog. Net alsof ik mijn eigen werk complimenteer. Maar nee, er is nog een Dorien met een blog. Je hebt ook mooie werkstukken, vooral die gehaakte vierkantjes, wij zijn er hier ook mee bezig. leuk, leuk, leuk, groetjes van Dorien

MarmaladeRose said...

Hello Dorien
I just needed to pop by to say thankyou for your sweet comment. You made me smile with your love of fabric, thank you.

fi x

crochethealingandraymond said...

gorgeous squares!!!!!