Thursday, October 14, 2010

123-vest finished

It has been a week since my last blogpost. That doesn’t mean that I’ve been sitting still. Not at all. There was a bag to be made for the Super Style Bag Swap. That took about a whole week and I can’t even show you pictures yet, because Sandra hasn’t received it. The only thing I can show is the way the parcel left the house on its way to South Korea:

Picture 052

After the bag was made, I could use my knitting needles again and finally finish the vest I made with this beautiful yarn.

Picture 043 

Today I bought some buttons for it, made of coconut. They have that beautiful natural look,  which I like so much.

Picture 084

And finally, here it is.

Copy of Picture 098 I admit, it is not the most beautiful picture, but I didn’t want to wait until the weekend to show.

Groetjes, Dorien

11 comments:

Fiff said...

Wow! That's a really beautiful cardigan. Lovely!

Hazel said...

Beeeeeautiful!! xx

Clara said...

So nice and it looks so fashionable. Love the colors.

lemondedesucrette said...

Soo beautiful even in a bad pic:) you're so talented!

Ruth Marie said...

I was I was a talented and patient a knitter as you. Your cardigan is so pretty and I really love your colour combinations. :)

Erin said...

Lovely

Monique said...

Ziet er prachtig uit. Alsof het zo uit een winkel komt. Heel professioneel gedaan. Hij zit je ook als gegoten.

Annemarie's Breiblog said...

Oh wat mooi zeg! Bedankt dat je meedeed met mijn Link Party. Fijn weekend!
Annemarie

Corina said...

Wow, dat is een geweldig mooi vest!

hannah said...

In een woord: Prachtig!

Wat heb je dat snel gebreid zeg, en dat gedeelte met de kleuren maakt het een lust voor het oog.

Allison said...

wow! i'm so impressed by your knitting talents. this is such a beautiful, cozy sweater. great colors, too.