The most unexpected thing happened to me. I’m quite new over here at blogland, and every time I’m very excited about all the lovely comments people leave at my posts. And now; look what Annemarie's Breiblog gave me:
This is such an huge surprise; thank you so much Annemarie!
This award comes with four rules:
1.Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason.
4. Contact the bloggers you pass the award to.
So now I have to tell you 7 things about myself:
1. I hate spending time on my household, because it keeps me away from knitting, crochet, sewing and all those other nice crafty things.
2. I looooooove to read and I am definitely an Jane Austen fan.
3. I spent way too much time surfing Ravelry looking for more idea’s for which I don’t have time to make.
4. Purple is my favourite colour.
5. I never use a pattern the way it is written, but always change things to give it a personal twist.
6. I hate grumpy people, especially when I’m grumpy myself.
7. I like to sing (but no one wants to hear me!)
The blogs I want to pass this award to, are blogs I really like to read and which inspire me in many different ways. By passing this award to them I want to thank all those lovely ladies for doing so time and again.