Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dutch Knitting Bag 2

 

Remember the Dutch Knitting Bag I wrote about a few weeks ago? Well, I thought it was about time to finish it! So the last few days I did some embroidery:

Picture 010bewerkt(on a Dutch bag, there should be tulips don’t you think?)

After that I sewed the panels

Picture 010Picture 012

Did some quilting

Picture 015   

And after sewing everything together; TADAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Picture 025

Picture 026

Picture 027

   On the bottom of the bag I made a divider to prevent the yarn from ravelling.

Picture 030

Well, I know what I am going to do tonight; sit on the couch with the jacket I’m knitting.

Before I forget; there was surprise-mail for me today. For the ‘Friendship Afghan’ I got two beautiful squares from Linda from Minnesota USA.

Picture 020One knitted and one crocheted. Both in beautiful warm wool. I loooooove them, even more because Linda used just the perfect colours. 

15 comments:

Maria said...

Wow!!!! Really love the bag, colour, style even the amount of thought you put into the inside
Fantastic!!!

lemondedesucrette said...

Your bag is beautiful and it's the perfect bag for crochet :) I love it!

Karin said...

Wat een gave tas, wowwww, supermooi gemaakt!

Francien said...

Hallo Do...kwam door Annemarie`s breiblog op de jouwe en wat een prachtige creaties staan erop zeg!! deze tas is zo mooi gemaakt...geweldig...ga gauw verder snuffelen en ben volgster geworden al je het goedvind...hoef ik niets meer te missen...groetjes Francien.

Francien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francien said...

Oh sorry Do het gaat gelijk al mis..de reactie kwam twee keer..te snel verstuurd dus ik ga er een in de prullemand doen...dat je het weet... groetjes Francien.

Marbada said...

heey echt een hele mooie tas, super!!

Monique said...

Wat een super leuke tas Do. Echt heel knap gemaakt. Zelf kan ik helemaal niet met een naaimachine overweg. Daarom heb ik extra bewondering voor mensen die dat wel kunnen.

Jacey said...

Your bag is stunning, I love it you are so clever, perfect for taking crochet projects out and about. x

Patz said...

WOW!!! Love love love that bag!!! Oh my: I want to fast forward a year or 20 to be able to make that!!! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :-)
XOX

Dee said...

This is a beautiful bag ...love the little pockets.

Erin said...

<> Gorgeous bag ... how come I can't find delfty fabric like that in the US!

I found your blog through Ravelry. Come visit mine if you'd like. =)

Simone de Klerk said...

Wat is je tas heel erg mooi geworden! Zo vrolijk en ja, de tulpen horen bij een Dutch bag! Ook zo handig met die vakjes. Chapeau!

Jantine said...

I haven't been around for a while. So I decided after our e-mails today I better be your follower, so I will be sure to read your blog every now and then!
Love the bag... does it serve its purpose?

Ruth Marie said...

Oh I just love your bag! Show me something patchwork and I'm hooked! Just gorgeous!! :)