Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nice and tidy

A year ago, there was a quite large room upstairs where I could keep my stash and there even was a table for me to work at. But since I prefer to work downstairs, I only used the room for putting away my stuff. Unfortunately, so did everyone else in this house, so this is what it looked like a couple of days ago.

Picture 009Picture 011This didn’t work for anyone anymore so we decided to clear the room and keep my stash downstairs, near the living room, so that it is always within reach.
We bought some new shelves,

Picture 013  

and I filled them with my goodies.

Picture 014My DH is going to make some doors. I know I can’t see my candy anymore, but since our dog has (like me) a fabric addiction, it’s better that way.

2 comments:

Ravenhill said...

Wow, what a great place for your goodies! I have doors too and I like that. I could get overload from all the fabrics if I didn't have them.

Ravenhill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.