Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Little wallet

Because I have a car, I need a little wallet for my drivers-licence. That makes sense. What doesn’t make sense is that my little wallet is very old and looks like this:

Picture 029This is not something I’m proud of. So for quite some time now, I wanted to make a new one. If possible a little more cheerful than the old one. So this afternoon I decided I NOW had to make time and took my basket with scraps. I pieced a few strips,

Picture 021 

made the inside, put the whole thing together, and Tadaaaaaaa:

Picture 023 Picture 025

Now that looks a lot better, don’t you think?

3 comments:

MarmaladeRose said...

Wow! That is so cheery and fun. Thanks for your kind comments, they really mean a lot to me.

Love Fi x

Poes P said...

Ziet er super mooi uit!

Simone de Klerk said...

Wat een leuk mapje! Vrolijke stofjes.