Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bag for (a lot of) books

Today I have been working on a bag for my sons teacher. It is the last week before school is out. Last year has been difficult and she stood by him all the way.So it has to  be a special gift. Both my son and his teacher like to read, so it had to be about books.

Picture 016

The words mean “So many books, so little time”.

And of course it had to be a library bag.

Picture 022

The bag is all made of cotton, including the lining and batting. It measures about 45 x 45 cm, so I guess it can carry enough books for the holidays.

3 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Wat een leuke tas!!! De handles heb je erg leuk gemaakt.
Heerlijk als je kind zo een leerkracht hebben.

Jantine said...

Being a teacher I would love to receive a bag like this!

Just-Do said...

To Simone and Jantine: Thank you for your nice comments.